Rooms Red or Black - you decide!
Both upstairs rooms are en-suite, spacious and offer a touch of luxury with views to the Cuillin mountains. They have been recently upgraded with modern fixtures and fittings giving you the comfort you’d expect from a 5 star hotel. There is even an infrared sauna conveniently located on the landing.
Red Cuillin room
Facing the Red Cuillin hills to the east this room is spacious and comes with its own spa bath with shower over and bath salts so you can relax after a hard day’s walking.
This room is also a family room, supporting up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child (10+ Years only) with a king size sleigh bed and single bed.
Black Cuillin room
This suite has views to the north end of the Cuillin ridge and the fabulous Munros; Sgùrr nan Gillean, Am Basteir and Bruach na Frithe.
Look west to enjoy some superb sunsets. This room has a large walk-in shower and has a super-king size bed that can also be split to form two large twin beds making it perfect for couples or friends.
Each of the rooms also contain the following:
- Double sofa, sideboard, dressing table (mirror and hairdryer)
- Bedside cabinets and lights
- Free wireless internet access
- Satellite flat screen TV with DVD/CD player
- Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate/Fruit Tea and mini fridge with fresh milk
- Alarm clock
- Wardrobe with space for luggage
- Towels, luxury bath robes and complimentary toiletries
- Information folders
For guests with dogs, please bring your own dog beds/bedding.